Solid Tools for Developers gets a refresh
It’s been over a year since the last update to Solid Tools for Developers – my suite of online tools for developers, system admins and network managers.
Yesterday I published my latest release to soliddevtools.com which gives the suite a fresh makeover and a few improvements to the tools.
- Improved the display of the application on mobile phones
- Added all tools to a new top-level menu “All the Tools”
- Updated the supplier logos to include Fasthosts and ClouDNS
- All third-party libraries upgraded to latest releases (Laravel, Bootstrap, VueJS)
- The dig tool (DNS record lookup) now allows searching for PTR records
- Pre-select a type of record using the query-string “?type=X” where X is the record type (e.g. A, AAAA, TXT) – great for setting up bookmarks!
- The ping tool now always uses IPv4 if IPv4 is selected, even if an IPv6 record is available
What Is My IP?
- Improved the reliability and display of the What Is My IP tool
- Added a Help page for this tool
Check out the improved Solid Tools for Developers at soliddevtools.com.
The comments shown below have been left on this article.
Why not join in the discussion?