Solid Dev Tools is a suite of online, web-based debugging tools for software developers, network administrators and system administrators.
It includes the following web-based debugging tools, all which run off my cloud VPS in Memset’s Dunsfold data-centre, in Surrey, UK. Thanks to Memset’s network, IPv6 is fully supported.
Tools for domain owners/administrators:
- Dig – lookup DNS records in the Domain Name System
- SPF analyser – analyse and understand a Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record (coming soon)
Tools for network administrators/server administrators:
- Ping – check if a server/IP address is responding externally
- Open port checker – see if a TCP port is visible externally
- Trace route – analyse the route a network packet takes to its destination
- Strong password generator – create unique, hard-to-guess passwords
Tools for software developers:
- Base64 encoder/decoder – convert plain-text to and from the base64 encoded format
- String length calculator – see exactly how long a string is in characters, words and paragraphs
- URL encoder/decoder – convert text to and from a format that can be used in URLs
- XML/XHTML encoder/decoder – escape or unescape special characters in text for use in XML/XHTML documents
Solid Dev Tools has its own domain name: soliddevtools.com.