It’s been over a year since the last update to Solid Tools for Developers – my suite of online tools for developers, system admins and network managers.
Yesterday I published my latest release to soliddevtools.com which gives the suite a fresh makeover and a few improvements to the tools.
- Improved the display of the application on mobile phones
- Added all tools to a new top-level menu “All the Tools”
- Updated the supplier logos to include Fasthosts and ClouDNS
- All third-party libraries upgraded to latest releases (Laravel, Bootstrap, VueJS)
- The dig tool (DNS record lookup) now allows searching for PTR records
- Pre-select a type of record using the query-string “?type=X” where X is the record type (e.g. A, AAAA, TXT) – great for setting up bookmarks!
- The ping tool now always uses IPv4 if IPv4 is selected, even if an IPv6 record is available
What Is My IP?
- Improved the reliability and display of the What Is My IP tool
- Added a Help page for this tool
Check out the improved Solid Tools for Developers at soliddevtools.com.